As I walked into my Bernstein Suite at the "Hotel De Crillion" I gasped. No words could describe the luxury I would enjoy for 4 days. I had specially requested this room. Bill Gates would be in here, but I paid more. For a slim $2000 a night, I would enjoy a sauna, mini pool/Bath tub, 40 sq. balcony, a California king size bed with Ralph by Ralph Lauren 1000 count sheets, grand Piano, 24 hour room service, five plasma HD t.v.'s, three walk in closets, and the view of the Eiffel tower was magnificent.
After getting acquainted with my new room, I strutted down the hall towards the Spa, ready for a nice bath in roses. Then I remembered I could order maids to fix a bath in my suite. After I was freshened up, I did some MAJOR shopping. I got home to find Lew(nickname for Lewis)groaning on my bed. I didn't think anything was wrong, so I went out to the patio. Thirty minutes later I found myself cuddling 6 pug puppies.
Let me fill you in. Lewis is a girl. I changed her name to Lou, to make it easier on her. She had given birth to five healthy pug puppies. One was black, one was brindle(brindle is a almost speckled color, and is black and gray), and the other three were fawn. I immediately suspected the good looking pug from across the street. No matter, they were perfect tens.
No comments:
Post a Comment